Prism Johnson Cement Detail
As per the Company website it is is one of India’s leading integrated Building Materials Company, with a wide range of products from cement, ready-mixed concrete, tiles, bath products. .
The Company operations can be divided into three segments
- It manufactures Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC) with the brand name Champion
- Premium quality grade of cement under Champion Plus and DURATECH brand.
- It caters mainly to markets of Eastern UP, MP and Bihar.
- HR Johnson India
- Part of HR Johnson UK.
- products are Tiles, Sanitaryware, Bath Fittings, and Engineered Marble & Quartz.
- All the products are sold under 4 strong brands, viz. Johnson, Johnson Marbonite, Johnson Porselano and Johnson Endura
- RMC India
- It is one of India’s leading ready-mixed concrete manufacturers
- It has 5 Quarries across the country
- It operates 93 ready-mixed concrete plants in 44 cities/towns across the Country
I have shared long term price performance chart of the Company below.As per Dow theory of technical analysis price performance over a period of time reflects Company state.
Prism Johnson Cement Stock Performance
The stock has given more than 10 times return in above long term performance chart.It did struggle between 2008 and 2014 making lows after trading around 50 price point.It is now trading close to 100 price.
The Company pays regular dividend which at current price is more than .5%. This can be considered as decent dividend. So along with price appreciation it has also performed well on dividend part. Thus making more money for investors.
Prism Johnson Cement My Opinion
Prism Johnson Cement is a Cement Company. I have clubbed it as Cement Company but it provides complete building materials solutions. Above I have mentioned all the three verticals of the Company. With economic growth and construction in the Northern part of India (region catered by the Company) it will get benefited.
Most of the Cement companies only focus on Cement. They do not have added advantage of dealing with tiles or bath fitting or other products sold by this Company. It provides added advantage for the Company from others.
As a sector Cement and building materials is good growth sector.India is a developing country having second largest population in World. There is scope of lots of infrastructure development and housing development. Cement is core of any construction work.
I am bullish on the sector and it is one of the sector where most companies have given decent returns to investors. The building materials section is also good and is on growth trajectory. I already have invested in Cement sector Company and will increase my exposure in that Company. You should also compare Prism Johnson Cement with other companies of this sector before making any decision.
In case you are interested then you can track the company by adding it to your stock watch list. That way you can keep close eye on the Company.